Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Hello everyone! The Government is looking for a new Ambassador to Harlon. We are looking for someone who is keen on diplomatic relations, has good communication skills and looks forward to tackling challenges that may occur when working with our international allies. If you are interested in becoming ambassador Harlon, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:
Have you visited or spent anytime on the server you are seeking to be Ambassador too:

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
In Game Name: LilSumoVert
Discord Name: Sumo#1902
Playtime:
4 days 23 hours
Strengths:
Good negotiator, Keen on foreign policy, experience in foreign relations
Weaknesses:
Head Strong, people pleaser
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
I feel that I would be best for this position because of my experience as the former Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the State Department. I have worked closely with Harlon in the past even setting up interviews events between our nation.
Why should we chose you over other applicants:
You should chose me for the position because of experience and dedication. There is nothing I love more then diplomacy and that’s why I think I excelled as the state minister, a job I truly loved and found great joy in doing.
Have you visited or spent anytime on the server you are seeking to be Ambassador too:
I have a few hours of playtime on Harlon and I have lots of friends and connections in the Harlonian government

Status
Not open for further replies.