Denied Applications

I would like to work for the government because I wanna see what this game has to offer for everyone. Everyone is looking for a roleplaying game and once they find this one they need to know whether it's worth it or not. I think if I work for the government I would be able to help others such as new players. I might not sound convincing but that's all I've got.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good Luck Diamond! If you fill out the forum post thing in the like wolf put out, you'll have a much better change of suceeding!

I would like to work for the government because I wanna see what this game has to offer for everyone. Everyone is looking for a roleplaying game and once they find this one they need to know whether it's worth it or not. I think if I work for the government I would be able to help others such as new players. I might not sound convincing but that's all I've got.
you have to be a doctor for this positon

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
Hey! We appreciate you applying for Hospital Secretary but you have not followed the format that is required for the application and you have to be a doctor for at least 2 weeks before you can apply. We are also not currently looking for new Hospital secretary’s but have a great day!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Please read the requirements and follow the format.