Denied B0NESHREDDER's Police Officer application

B

B0NESHREDDER1

-In-game name: B0NESHREDDER
- Date joined server: 10 months ago
- Current playtime: 4 days 6hours 25 minutes
-Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have recently become very interested in the law and often am online when admins are not, this leads to me seeing random unlawful acts that do not go punished. I would like to join so that I can respond accordingly.
-What can you bring to the Department: as I have previously stated I am often online when admins are not, this allows me to see more unlawful acts when I am online. I often have seen people killing for no reason and getting away with it because they either are, or target new players.
-Additional Information: on weekends or breaks I am usually up to about 3:00 Am and see a lot going on around me. I myself have had a history and have seen a few cases where someone acted in self defense and was punished while the real threat got away with it, if I become a police officer I will adhere to every law and make sure to hear both sides of the story.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

More activity is recommended before you are considered for the position