Answered / Added better donor name colors

Qcumbers

Citizen
Banned
- Username: Qcumbers
- Suggestion Title: better donor name colors
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): i have asked many people about their opinions on the current name colors for tier 1 tier 2 and tier 3 donor. and almost all of them say that the colors are yucky. due to this i think that not only should we get better colors but higher teirs should be able to use name colors from the lower tiers similarly to how /display works right now. i understand that not everyone might like the colors that have been decided to replace the current ones so each tier could have 2 or 3 additional different colors to choose from.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: why were the colors you chose yellow lime and green?!?!?

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I agree. In addtion I belive haveing only a set 3 coulors is better then haveing a large selection, then the screen and chat are extremely unorganized

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I agree. In addtion I belive haveing only a set 3 coulors is better then haveing a large selection, then the screen and chat are extremely unorganized
In my opinion it wouldnt be very unorganized seeing as its just dispalying how much you payed. if you want to flex then you can just use a teir 3 color if you just want it to look good then you can use your favorite color. name colors are only used for people who helped the server like the retired admins and william cto as far as i know so having more colors wouldn't be too confusing or unorganized just more colorful

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
In my opinion it wouldnt be very unorganized seeing as its just dispalying how much you payed. if you want to flex then you can just use a teir 3 color if you just want it to look good then you can use your favorite color. name colors are only used for people who helped the server like the retired admins and william cto as far as i know so having more colors wouldn't be too confusing or unorganized just more colorful
Well retired admins and William are the exception and what if a tier one player wants the same colour as William? Each colours has a specific meaning. How many colours would you allow players to get? I agree the current cuolors are not great and I would love a change, but only have a set 3.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
^^ I agree with this, you add too many colors and it's going to get VERY confusing. Plus the choices of the colors does make sense to me as each tier kinda darkens.
I think haveing it where the new set gets darker is a good idea, but the current base colours are not appealing.