Answered / Added Better Pet Plugin

Fuade

Citizen
- Username: Fuade
- Suggestion Title: Better Pet Plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): So, I'm aware that donors already get pets, but it seems to be a pure vanity thing. From what I can tell, it has no functionality, and I've not seen a single person actually using it because all it does is get in the way, or stand stock still, unmoving, staring at a wall forever because the AI doesn't have idle animations apparently

So my proposition is, we get the Mypet plugin. I feel Mypet would be a good fit for an RP server, because it would allow us to have actual beasts of burden, a staple in any sort of industrial society. We can have mounts that aren't horses, we can have them haul materials while mining, and if we wanna enable crime there can be underground pet fighting rings. Best part is, if you like some of this stuff but don't like the others, you can just turn off what you don't like. Even the most basic functionality of this plugin would be a really good fit I feel

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://mypet-plugin.de/
- Additional Information: I feel this will also address hostile mobs from an RP standpoint. Like, there's zombies and skeletons everywhere, and this is capitalism. Any society like this one would totally exploit them for labor. I find it so weird that the server in general doesn't address the constant undead hoard at all

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
This server isn't meant to have such plugins that turn a basic mob into an advantage point for those that are most active as opposed to those that can barely get online due to life. If the server was more of a survival/wilderness RP, rather than a City RP, it would fit; however, that's not the case. I'll bring this up nonetheless to the administration and get their thoughts on this.

Fuade

Citizen
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand where you're coming from as far as people being more active having an advantage. From what I've used of this plugin, you just tame any mob (which you can add a blacklist to so people aren't riding Enderman everywhere) and convert it into a personal pet. From there you turn it into a mount, mobile backpack, etc. The main effects of it are pretty instant and it's easy to tame a mob.