Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Special Advisor
Username: violetunknown
Suggestion Title: block certain keywords in forums posts
elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I know I'm just calling attention to the issue here, but in recent time's there's been an explosion of random comments that have nothing to do with posts with things like "find girls in your city" "sexy women in your area" "find girl in your area for night" and honestly, it's disgusting, inappropriate, and irrelevant to Businesscraft at large. I've tried to report them as they come up, but there's often still a couple days where those comments just sit, festering.
I'm not sure if the forums offers a way to block commenters from commenting with certain keywords, or automatically delete those posts, but if there is, I think it would be a good idea to add "sexy" to that list (or just block some of the phrases used from coming up again). If not, oh well, no harm no foul and I'll keep reporting this garbage.
Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Potentially? I'm not sure what the Forums moderation field is like, but hopefully not.
If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
Additional Information: Yes I am a prude, what of it?

Imperalist

Department of State
Department of State
Department of Economy
Imperalist
Imperalist
StateSecretary
Username: violetunknown
Suggestion Title: block certain keywords in forums posts
elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I know I'm just calling attention to the issue here, but in recent time's there's been an explosion of random comments that have nothing to do with posts with things like "find girls in your city" "sexy women in your area" "find girl in your area for night" and honestly, it's disgusting, inappropriate, and irrelevant to Businesscraft at large. I've tried to report them as they come up, but there's often still a couple days where those comments just sit, festering.
I'm not sure if the forums offers a way to block commenters from commenting with certain keywords, or automatically delete those posts, but if there is, I think it would be a good idea to add "sexy" to that list (or just block some of the phrases used from coming up again). If not, oh well, no harm no foul and I'll keep reporting this garbage.
Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Potentially? I'm not sure what the Forums moderation field is like, but hopefully not.
If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
Additional Information: Yes I am a prude, what of it?
Frrr add that

DoubbleKerius

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Prime Minister
Usually not keen to comment on these but