Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Blue Online
-Owned by bharatj
-Company headquarters currently in front of Covington airport but likely to move to Ocean Crown City
- Blue Online is an online retail service where players can go to bcblueonline.weebly.com to look at items and prices, and then order via the discord link provided on the website. Memberships are offered, which gives players discounts on every item. Lowest prices and frequent discounts! (Website is functional but still being made)
- I am currently not hiring for this branch of my company, but I still pay people to get me resources. Pay depends on what material one gets and how much of it.
- This is a branch of BlueFlameCorp., a company that does retail, farming, and is going into research and real estate. We are currently partners with a few people, notably Underwater Development. We are always looking to expand our horizons and are happy for suggestions or partnerships.
upload_2018-5-5_18-22-21.png

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
If virology gets through, possibly. You cannot expect to have a business and not expect to have competition. If virology does get through, I would expect many people to compete.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Ok then xD