Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
ZeeOne
ZeeOne
CommunityCoordinator
- Username: ZeeOne
- Suggestion Title: Bring Back Parliment
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):

This server used to be the gem of city rp and gov rp, until recently when parliment and PM was fully removed. While yes, this did help the prime ministers who couldn't keep up with the work, there are lots of people who would run and would handle the work.

This problem could've been solved by transferring a few of the responsibilities to the ministers instead of it all on the PM, but not just remove it entirely. This change is not what the players wanted as 1/3 of the playerbase left and the rest of the playerbase complain often about it. Maybe it's time to try and make a change, time to fix BC. Bringing back parliment would make much more players active as right now. This petition could make BC the gem it used to be.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
Thank you for reading.

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Ok, first I would like to say it’s your opinion and it’s perfectly fine to have that, I totally understand. However the parliament and government changes were thought through decisions. And yes, players did leave because of this change, many players didn’t like it. However as Micki said, most players left because of irl problems or school work. So of course many players did not like this change and I understand why you want parliament to come back but the change didn’t destroy the gem of BC, it’s still a wonderful server with a good amount of realism. All of this is just what I think about the suggestion and the change but I understand why you want parliament to come back.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Thanks for suggestion, this has been done!