Minister of Economy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Prime Minister
Howdy, And welcome to the Cabinet Reports of August 2024!

To begin, this is the first month of the DoubbleFish Administration and boy was it interesting, this being the first Cabinet Reports written by someone else in quiet a bit so do bear with me!

Table Of Contents
- Prime Minister
- Department of State
- Department of Economy
- Department of Justice
- Department of Public Affairs
- Department of Internal Development
- Department of Health
- Total Bonus's

Prime Minister
Upon taking the PM seat I was left with the first task of setting up an inauguration setting, while it did not go to well, I enjoyed setting up and the atmosphere, it will be my goal for the next term to have a proper ceremony. After that I started work immediately in areas around the government to include but not limited to Grocery store concept, elytra's, taxes, multiple bills and tender shop adjustments with a shop coming soon to buy certain materials from, as well as turned the tender shop storage virtual, and as well as the setting up and tracking the Shulker Search event and pasting in the Prime Minister Residence!

Department of State
Department Progress
We've had a pretty large transition period this month. The Electoral Officer job has been removed. The job only demanded tasks to be completed during the election cycle, meaning that it was simply a financial drain. As the role of conducting department audits is no longer required of State Secretaries, State Secs now have sufficient time to assist in the facilitation of Electoral Processes if and when necessary, in the future. The Inspector job has been re-instated, meaning that Department Audits is now being conducted by this team.
A duo of State Secretaries was appointed to oversee Lexford communications to prevent a conflict of interest, and the other 2 towns will soon be appointed their own.
2 Special Elections were held this month to replace MPs.
Planning for Department Audits have begun by the Inspector team and myself. We currently have a line-up of questions to be released in an employee survey.

Upcoming Projects
Next month I am hoping to roll out the department audits, as each minister will have been in power for over a month and employees will be able to reflect on this. We will be releasing some of the exams and guides which have been worked on by our State Secretary team and the rest of the exams will begin to be worked on.

Additional Notes
The department is in need of another Inspector or 2, if you're interested in analyzing data please apply!

Department of Economy
Department Progress
The department has been facing an impeding economic crisis and we have been working hard to solve it. As of writing this the department has been working on taxation on high priority and an implementation of a stock market on medium priority. The new parliament resignations and elections pose a problem for implementing taxation as I would like parliament to be able to fully express the public’s opinion. Aside from that taxation is ready to be implemented, on the software aspect staff are ready to implement the plugin. As for a date, the public reading this can expect implementation to happen within next month’s report and a rise in the government balance during Halloween.

Upcoming Projects
Implementation of a stock market is in progress and is expected to help introduce more depth to the business aspect of BusinessCraft. Other upcoming projects are balancing university jobs, a possible reworking of Lakeside Mall to make sure owners are using spaces effectively, and a reworking of government pay to create incentives to apply for an additional job.

Additional Notes
Taxes are quite necessary, but the department and government are working hard to minimize the impact of taxes. The gov pay reworking will not lower the pay in any way. I would like to monitor the performance of each employee for the next month; we are now a quite large department, and I would like to make sure each employee is qualified and contributing.

Department of Justice
Department Progress
The department has introduced changes in the process for players to become sergeants, and two new sergeants have been appointed. Additionally, a new gun tender shop has been set up to allow gunsmiths to sell items for use by the DoJ. Furthermore, robberies have been added to enhance roleplay interactions.

Upcoming Projects
The department plans to implement bounties along with a bounty hunter qualification and items that will aid in capturing people. The department is also working with staff to have a new jail plugin written that will allow deployment of our new prison, including new role-play opportunities.

Additional Notes
We're always looking for new trainee officers!

Department of Public Affairs
Department Progress
In this month we've had only one event hosted due to majority of the department quitting, though we've gained 3 more CCs to help with the tours and do some events. We have also given our Community Coordinators the ability to pick an office for themselves and updated the tour script. Overall, it was a pretty quiet month, but we will try to do some more work in the next month!

Upcoming Projects
In the next month I would like to get my Community Coordinators to finish and host their events so we could have some events in the next month. Another thing I would like to do is find a way to shorten the tour script, I have some plans, but I will keep them to me for now.

Additional Notes
We're hiring CCs! Apply for Community Coordinator and have some fun hosting events and doing tours with the new players. >:)

Department of Internal Development
Department Progress
Over the time between taking office and now, the DoID has worked hard to ensure everything is up to date so that the next few months can go smoothly. We have done a department audit and fired all inactive employees. We have put build requests on hold so that we can remove the backlog to ensure that in the future they can be completed as quickly as possible. We have also updated the CI job so that it is more accessible and have improved the property inspector part of the department, so it is more efficient.

Upcoming Projects
We aim to complete a road from capital to the farming district and new prison so that the key areas are all fully accessible and connected properly. Over the coming month we aim to split the department back into its original 2 halves, DoC and DoA. We are working to ensure that this change is done as smoothly and quickly as possible to avoid any delays. We also aim to release public contracts where players can submit their own designs for a government building with a chance to build it.

Additional Notes
Public contracts will be released slowly and gradually to ensure that there are no mishaps.

Department of Health
Department Progress
We’re off to a great start this term! In just under one month, we’ve rolled out some exciting changes that are already making a big difference. One of the most important updates is the addition of the new GP role. This role is designed to provide extra support to mayors in other towns and cities, helping them manage their hospitals, with a special focus on improving their pharmacies. This will really boost our ability to assist other communities and make sure they’re running smoothly.

Thanks to the DoS, we have managed to rewrite the doctor exam with some more up to date changes that fit the way the department flows, making it more effective and easier to follow. The updated exam is now open for those ready to take on the challenge and show what they’ve got. On top of that, we’ve hired a new Health Secretary (HS) member to strengthen our team, and we’re still keeping applications open to bring in even more talent, for any doctors that have been in the DoH before that are interested

Another big win is the return of the paramedic role! Having this role back means we’re better equipped to handle emergencies quickly, and there are still two spots available for those who want to join (Doctors only). Overall, it’s been a busy but productive first month. The progress we’ve made sets a strong foundation for the rest of the term, and we’re excited to keep this momentum going! Thanks to everyone for their hard work – we’re looking forward to what’s ahead!

Upcoming Projects
I'm planning a few more exciting projects, which I will keep a secret for now. However, the main project which I will reveal to the public is the remaking of stratcare. Amazingly, this has been in the works for about a year, and I worked on this with Wolfie a while ago. We'll get this plan going as soon as we can because we are extremely excited for the month ahead!

Additional Notes
As mentioned before, if you are a doctor or an experienced former member of the department, Don't hesitate to apply for HS! We are always considering applications and would love to have more options. We hope to see one from you soon!

Total Bonus's given out = 69,300 krunas (Lower than last month by 2650 Krunas)