Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
- In-game name: Cherub54321
- Date joined server: 28th may 2020
- Current playtime: 50 days roughly (has been reset before)
- How long have you been a Doctor: probably around 8 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would really like to be able to work with the department more than just attending patients. Although it is not as common at the moment as it used to be, there can be a lot of sign abusers and it isn’t normally very easy for doctors to communicate about sign abusers or do anything about them. I would like to be able to help improve policies/protocols for dealing with them. I would also like to be able to work with the department more to keep it a great place for doctors to work and ensure that we can always treat patients! Hospital Secretary also has been my dream job for a long time on the server (ever since I became a doctor), I've just never had the courage to apply before :)
- What can you bring to the Department: I would be able to bring my experience of working as a doctor for a long time and seeing how things have changed in the department, and what could still be done to make it a even better place for everyone. I’m also European, so I would be able to train new members of the department when other HS’s may not be able to make it, as well as being able to monitor doctor activity during these hours.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading my application, if you have any questions please message me on discord Cherub54321#4516!

Last edited:

PinkPanda_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Pinkichu_
Pinkichu_
SeniorEventPlanner
Good luck Cherub! :heart:

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Unfortunately we could only hire 1 new HS. We would also like to see you a bit more active in DoH Chat.