Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Want to win a share of 100,000 krunas?

To celebrate a new chapter in the server and Covington's history with the release of the new map, we will be hosting a city wide scavenger hunt! Teams of between 2 and 5 members will be competing to find items in a race to win a grand prize of 100k kr! In your teams you will work together to solve clues which will be used to unlock chests hidden around the city. Watch out though, as other teams will be racing you to be the first to find the chests and take the items inside!

When Is The Event?

The event will start on Saturday the 14th of October, and will last a period of 2 weeks. During this time there will be clues and challenges released at random times every day. Tip: Try and get a team available over a range of time zones, as whichever team completes each challenge first from the release will win the token for that challenge!

How Will It Work?

Every day a challenge or clue will be released to help you get a token. The team which has the most tokens at the end of the two weeks will win the grand prize of 100,000kr! There will be a wide range of challenges, from parkour to riddles, and there could be a bit of historical work to do as well! Each team will have it's own channel to communicate with each other and the events team, and all information you will need to participate will be presented to you there. You will also have a chest in the city hall to store your tokens when you collect them. At the end of the event, there will be a prize ceremony where the winning team will be announced and prizes awarded.

Can I Enter On My Own?

To ensure that all competitors have a fair chance at winning this event, you may not enter alone. This is because of the fact that the challenges can be at any time of the day or night, and a wide set of skills will be needed to complete the event. You also may not enter the event as a member of more than one team.

How Do I Take Part?

To take part in the event, get your team together and join our city discord https://discord.gg/HvZmUBPsmH. You will then be able to sign up using the format provided in the sign up forums channel on the discord.

Got any questions? Message me either on discord (cherub54321) or here on forums!

Last edited: