Cowgirl303

Citizen
In-game name: Cowgirl303

Date joined server
: August 16, 2018

Current playtime
: 2d 16h 38m 56s

Why do you want to be a Police Officer
: I want to be a Police Officer so that I can help create a better, safer community on the server. I want to be able to make everyone feel 100% safe from the minute they come onto the server, till the moment they log off. Today on the server we had a fair amount of new players log on; some of those new players began to kill people in spawn and at the time we only had one police officer on. I would like to become an officer to assist my fellow officers of law in bringing justice to those who really deserve it.

What can you bring to the Department
: I believe I can provide joy, safety, and hard work to not only the department, but all of BusinessCraft. I have begun to be more active on the server, and plan to increase that time even more so in the coming weeks. Because of this, I think I can benefit the citizens of BusinessCraft by being online a fair amount, and being ready to assist those in need. I have been told I am a team player, and there will be no man left behind. I will always assist any other Police Officers if they are in need of assistance.

Additional Information
: Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing whomever is reading this's response.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Sorry to keep you waiting, I’ve been trying to see how active you would be, but I did not really see the expected amount. There were no real problems with your application. Once you get more active, feel free to apply again and you’d have a really good chance.