Lawsuit: Adjourned Creepsteve05 vs. LouisVuitton8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
Good Evening,

The player LouisVuitton8 signed a contract with me that included the following clauses (Evidence 1): "If you do not sell for 1 week you will be considered inactive. If you go inactive without giving a 2 day notice you will be fined 3000kr"

LouisVuitton8 violated this contract. They have not been on in 21 days (evidence 2) and did not provide me a 2 day notice

Settlement
I am seeking 3000kr from LouisVuitton8

Evidence 1
Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 7.37.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 7.37.24 PM.png
upload_2021-6-1_19-39-25.png

Evidence 2
Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 7.33.02 PM.png

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@LouisVuitton8 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @LouisVuitton8 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

It would appear that the defense has elected to not respond to the allegations made by the plaintiff. Therefore, I am left with no choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiff.
The plaintiff is hereby rewarded 3000kr from the defendant as their contract states. I ask that the DoJ minister @Cherub54321 see this through and ensure the plaintiff is properly compensated. In the chance the defendant does not hold 3000kr in their balance, permission to seize any assets to fulfill the debt is granted.

Thank you, that is all
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.