Lawsuit: Dismissed Czar_Chief vs Rav_en_

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Your Honor,

I, BlackSyth, will be representing Czar_Chief in his case against the Rav_en_.

Earlier today Czar_Chief, Rav_en_, Timmy449, and BlackSyth were all in a BC Voice chancel together. Czar offered her the chance to stay in his home along with myself. She agreed and un-rented her apartment. I then left the Voice Chat to go to class. During that time, Raven joined Czar's meme chat and shared a video of Nazi's burning a man. After this in the BC Voice Chat, she proceeded to play a Hitler speech. When I was still on, he had told her that his family had been killed by the Nazi's. She still shared the meme and played the tracks.
Now, this was all argued in a chat between Kat and Czar.
Now our lawsuit is that Raven after the fact privately messaged BlackSyth about the situation continuing to complain about Czar knowing that Czar is one of my friends. as the rules state, "A toxic player (e.g. a troll) identified by staff can be punished as staff sees fit, which includes immediately banning the player from the server. They do not have to wait for them to break enough rules to remove them."
She continued to message me after the fact and even admitted that the memes and music were offensive but called him "oversensitive." She stated, "hes just being oversensitive." She continued on and talking about personal reasons on what she has done for him, not about the Nazi comment.
I would like to remind the court that the music was played while both were online and Timmy449 said that the music was played in the BC Voice Chat. Also as you can see by the screen shots, she seems to be more upset about the fact she lost her room in his house than about his response to her comments that he got banned on the server for.
She not only tried to slander his name, she also later called Timmy deaf after I told her what he had told me on a call I did after I found out. "Offensive slurs, harassment, spamming, excessive swearing, racism, or bigotry is not allowed"
The only difference between what each other did is that Czar's was on the server after she left the Voice Chat and hers was on the Voice Chat.
We are requesting that she either be banned for a week like he is or that he is just muted on the server like she is muted on the chat for a week and to go allong with both a K50 fine like it says, "First Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim."
That is all, Your Honor

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
While you have levied a great deal of accusations against Rav_en_, I cannot accept this case as a judge.

As you have posted in your case
"Offensive slurs, harassment, spamming, excessive swearing, racism, or bigotry is not allowed"
This is a rule, not a law. As such it must be dealt with by the staff team. I suggest that you take this information and use it to create a ticket on the forums.

Due to this case being outside of my jurisdiction, This Case is Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Court Dismissed

Court Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.