Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
- In-game name: Dark_Shadow_Wolf
- Full Discord username: Wolfie#2308
- Plot number: 13
- Coordinates: (1013,79,-488)
- Are materials provided? (yes/no): no
- Description of build (please be as detailed as possible): I want a huge mansion. The plot is 126x82 (82 is the front) so there is a lot of space to work with. I want a nice front garden as well as a backyard. There should be a large, round entrance and a large fence that covers the whole plot. The mansion outside walls should be built out of sandstone & the roof should have an outline of quartz built out of stone bricks. The front should have 2 staircases that meet in a large circle-ish shape in the front (reference pictures make more sense). It should be 2-3 floors and have a basement if possible. The windows and pillars should also include spruce logs, the floors should be a mix of stripped spruce logs & dark oak stripped logs. It should have nature and a garden outside. Include a water fountain in the front. If possible the interior should be a little rustic-ish mixed with modern. In the inside there should be 2 side staircases leading to the 2nd floor. Avoid using birch a lot and use warm tones. Green terracotta is also a good color so if you can, add it into the inside.
- Reference image(s) of build:

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
Accepted!
I shall be assigning a constructor and an intern to this Project, I need to know is there a price limit on this, and anything specific you need in the Mansion outside of what it posted if any (Like storage, Rooms, Window type etc.) Updates and information shared will be added here as well as a discord chat inside of the DoC discord, you will be included in the Chat.
As this is one of the very first DoC requested builds by a player, I ask that you please be patient with the process, as I will be developing a policy with this request!

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Accepted!
I shall be assigning a constructor and an intern to this Project, I need to know is there a price limit on this, and anything specific you need in the Mansion outside of what it posted if any (Like storage, Rooms, Window type etc.) Updates and information shared will be added here as well as a discord chat inside of the DoC discord, you will be included in the Chat.
As this is one of the very first DoC requested builds by a player, I ask that you please be patient with the process, as I will be developing a policy with this request!
Hi! I don't exactly have a price limit but if we can definitely keep it like under 90k it would be great (if it exceeds it, I can 100% look into buying the supplies myself).

I would like for it to have at least 5 rooms + 1 master, a large living room, a really big storage room, a library, a garage, and that's all the specific rooms I can mention. Ofc also add bathrooms and also would it be too late to change the theme? Because I just thought of an easier one that I would prefer so much more.

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
What theme would you like ?

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
What theme would you like ?
Something more with spruce logs, stripped spruce logs, and deepslate.

(something more like this image but as a mansion) - I can find more pictures if you would like:D
Minecraft | How to Build a Spruce Survival House | Tutorial - YouTube

LTARAILWAYS

Citizen
LTArailways
LTArailways
Dark_Shadow_wolf, I'm so sorry about the Delays, Very busy at the DoC recently, I should have the extierior done by this time Next week

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Dark_Shadow_wolf, I'm so sorry about the Delays, Very busy at the DoC recently, I should have the extierior done by this time Next week
hey! Sounds good, could you send me progress pictures throughout? I am slightly more picky than most so I really want this to go well:D (make sure to have a nice fence and a lot of nature.