pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
A simple thing, /kit debug and you get a debug stick. I find they are very useful when building because you get blocks into positions you otherwise cant do.

Ty for reading and i hope this becomes a thing.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
No concerns about people using them to open locked doors? Debug sticks aren't obtainable without commands because they can be easily abused

Last edited:

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
If you don’t have perms to the region, you can’t use them as far as I know. This would be great for building and laying things out like terracotta

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
No concerns about people using them to open locked doors? Debug sticks aren't obtainable without commands because they can be easily abused
there is that problem, but i feel that hopefully the admins might be able to edit them to change that...

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
If you don’t have perms to the region, you can’t use them as far as I know. This would be great for building and laying things out like terracotta
but this is the thing i want them for :D

PGabor

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
I have been thinking about the introduction of debug stick, but it would be too overpowered. For example, you would be able to create headless pistons, or just piston heads, and they can do a lot when building (nice looking table) but also there are many ways to abuse them. A possible middle ground would be adding only the debug stick's rotational effect in form of a new tool. There are datapacks for that on Vanilla Tweaks under Items called Redstone and Terracotta Rotation Wrench.
As their name suggests, the rotation of stairs is not included, but they remove a lot of danger. I don’t want to give to give examples of abuse due to many reasons, but if anyone form the staff team is interested in them, feel free to let me know and I will gladly tell a few.

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
I have been thinking about the introduction of debug stick, but it would be too overpowered. For example, you would be able to create headless pistons, or just piston heads, and they can do a lot when building (nice looking table) but also there are many ways to abuse them. A possible middle ground would be adding only the debug stick's rotational effect in form of a new tool. There are datapacks for that on Vanilla Tweaks under Items called Redstone and Terracotta Rotation Wrench.
As their name suggests, the rotation of stairs is not included, but they remove a lot of danger. I don’t want to give to give examples of abuse due to many reasons, but if anyone form the staff team is interested in them, feel free to let me know and I will gladly tell a few.
this was what i was wanting them for, not abusing blocks, just for rotating stairs, slabs, terra etc