Donator
UASO
UASO
Tier4
- Username:
UASO
- Suggestion Title:
Discord Crate Loot Table
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I think if the loot table had more custom/collector's items it would be better suited to the demographic that would typically receive them. That demographic being seasoned veterans/players. Veterans typically have the means to get any items that can be obtained in vanilla. If we change most of the items into custom/collector's items it would completely alleviate this issue.
Not every solution is perfect, I can still see complaints about how most of the items in the crate are "useless" but with collectors/custom items you can most times turn it for profit.
I think this change would improve the server by further encouraging players to support the community. More incentives will almost always cause more votes/boosts. This then makes the server bigger!

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
No, unless you want it to.
- Additional Information:
For the discord booster crate, here are some themed ideas that came to mind.
**If the crate can't give something listed directly a voucher can be added that a player can trade for it.**
New pet named Wumpus, kinda like the bee/owl/parrot pet but it has the discord logo for the head instead.
Booster Armor set, Leather armor colored the color of the booster icon with commands to make the color brighter and stand out as a collector/rare item.
(color used in screenshot 16726267)
Discord Armor set, Leather armor colored the color of the discord logo with commands to make the color brighter and stand out as a collector/rare item.
(color used in screenshot 227580650)

tH2NLyz.png

Last edited: