Answered / Added Dogs get hungry

Nobachey

Citizen
Is there a way for you to make dogs get more hungry? it'd make having a dog a more fun and realistic thing. You could see their hunger when you right click on them like you see their health and who their owner is

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
When you right click an animal, whether to give it food or (for a horse) to ride it, it shows you who the owner is. And as for health points, it says next to the owner _/max health points.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
In normal vanilla Minecraft and in BC, you can tell a dog's hunger level by the heightness of it's tail. If it is at full health, it's fine. If it's all the way down and whimpering, then it needs food. I guess what I'm saying is that your request is already implemented.

Nobachey

Citizen
In normal vanilla Minecraft and in BC, you can tell a dog's hunger level by the heightness of it's tail. If it is at full health, it's fine. If it's all the way down and whimpering, then it needs food. I guess what I'm saying is that your request is already implemented.
well you know how we have a hunger bar, and if we r too hungry our health bar will go down. The tail shows the dogs health and you feed it to heal it, but it doesn't get hungry unless you hit it. Wut I'm saying is a dog getting hungry like we do

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
What was said could work.
At the moment we cannot make dogs, or any pets, hungry in the way that you're describing.