Accepted DoomedCornKings application for Hospital Secretary

- In-game name:DoomedCornKing
- Date joined server:It didn't give me a date, it just said 4 months ago.
- Current playtime:11 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: Well, honestly, I didn't right away, I didn't mind just being a doctor. I was satisfied as long as I could heal people. But lately, as I think some people have noticed I have begun to try to improve and contribute to the Doh in a more direct way. Adding reforms and new ideas, collecting ideas from any and every doctor I met. I wanted to improve the best I could, the operations of the doh. I think that with encouragement it was brought to my attention that I may better do so as Hospital Sec. As long as I can continue to help I don't mind if this is approved or not. I will continue to try to help the doh grow. and find new ways to help patients in need.
- What can you bring to the Department: Beyond the reforms I wish to introduce. I believe I am a good doctor who simply wishes to cure patients, and help new doctors find their way. I want to improve and I believe that this position will help me do so. I thing rather than trying to highlight in words what I offer my actions speak louder in this matter. From what I have done on the server I hope I am qualified.
- Additional Information: I have many ideas not limited to the doh. I hope to share these as well in time. for now I will focus on helping the doh as much as possible.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
After consulting with my HS, I have decided to accept your application. You will receive your in game and Discord rank soon. Welcome to the DoH!