Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
- In-game name: Dwerpy

- Date joined server: around march 12th

- Current playtime: 3ds

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: The reason why I want to be a police officer is because I think I help the server already, i help the new players all the time I was a tour guide and I know my way around. I always do my job, I also want the server to be a chill and active place and to help people in every way I can. I've been playing business craft for mostly 2 weeks 12 hours every day going to bed at 3 am every day, as you can see I am very experienced at what i am doing, I just want it to be a amazing place to play on for the new players and the old players, i will do whatever i can

- What can you bring to the Department: I will make sure there is no pvp that a player did not consent too, I will talk to that play thoroughly so they don't do it again, If they obey that talk we had they will get an extended punishment, I will keep a good eye out on this, and i will also make sure there are a decent majority of PO’s online During day or night.

- Additional Information: I don't know what else to say but this would be an amazing job for me and I would help out the DOJ, and I will give my 100% towards the DOJ. Thank you for reading my application and I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
Good Luck man!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Ok here we go. As a tour guide currently you have been accused multiple times of general toxicity, and even if this is not true, I wouldn’t want someone with that reputation to represent the department. Sleeping at 3am every day doesn’t make you experienced. Nobody can make sure there is no unconsented pvp the job of a PO is to punish those murders that are unconsented. Ok I don’t understand the sentence after that. You can only make sure you are online you can’t make sure there are a good number of POs online at any given time. You also have recently joined so I would like for you to gain some more experience first. I appreciate your interest in the DoJ and I look forward to your next application

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
it issssss what it isssssssssssssss