Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
- Username: P_Gabor
- Suggestion Title: dynmap marks
- Elaboration: Only a headful of facilities are marked on the dynmap and they are not all of the government driven buildings (the DoA building, the government mall… are missing). I am not saying that the two above mentioned buildings should be marked, much rather that players can request their building to be marked on the map. Not shops (but in a separate view they might also be marked) but apartments and malls with their names as well not just “Apartments”. This could be very useful if you want to get to a specific place in the city, you want to know the city better or you just have seen a message in chat that xyz is about to expire for abc: XX seconds left, but you don’t know where that apartment/shop is (related to Property Inspector).
You would be able to request getting your building (or even shop) marked on the map in game or on forums (depending on how you would like to implement it, and what is the easiest). There would be a cost for it as it is a great advertisement, and it stays there until the business is no longer operational (or the owner wants it to be removed).
As to where you would be able to select what markers you want to see, I would suggest breaking them up into smaller categories (like government buildings, shops, apartments, bars)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: it depends
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin:
- Additional Information: This would make the map more alive.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I wouldn’t mind paying to have my own dynmap marker

also I think there’s an API that shows areashop regions on dynmap

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez