Lawsuit: Adjourned Endeav0r vs Sharkie_Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
- Your in-game name:Endeav0r
- Player you're reporting: Sharkie_kun
- Reason for reporting: Murder of a player and trying to kill me in the city.
- Proof (Screenshots/Logs): Posted already below
- Additional information: I did not know about the format until now, I am sorry that I could not figure this out until now and the murder was about 4 weeks ago and until now I have formally reported it.

Attachments

• 2018-08-06_23.57.43.png
    2018-08-06_23.57.43.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2018-08-06_23.58.01.png
    2018-08-06_23.58.01.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2018-08-06_23.58.06.png
    2018-08-06_23.58.06.png
    877.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2018-08-06_23.58.10.png
    2018-08-06_23.58.10.png
    947.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018-08-06_23.58.15.png
    2018-08-06_23.58.15.png
    847.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018-08-06_23.58.18.png
    2018-08-06_23.58.18.png
    874.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018-08-07_00.03.48.png
    2018-08-07_00.03.48.png
    116 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018-08-07_00.04.38.png
    2018-08-07_00.04.38.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018-08-07_00.07.40.png
    2018-08-07_00.07.40.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 17

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
COURT SUMMONS

@Ryanriggle is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Ryanriggle, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this court case.

Ryanriggle

Citizen
Hello. I did not do anything because that was my cousin but it was my responsibility I am so sorry about my cousin threatening you (Endeav0r). I will not argue about paying, I will be happy to pay.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Ryanriggle Okay. Thank you for replying to the court summons, and contributing your side of the case.

Does the Plaintiff @Endeav0r have anything to say or add to your charge against the Defendant?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Okay, thank you for your response.

I have reviewed the evidence provided, analyzed it, and I am wondering if there was even a murder in the first place. Does the Plaintiff @Endeav0r have any reliable proof and/or witnesses on the scene that could give testimony here in court? I ask this because, I simply do not see a message displaying that you were "killed within the city", a notification that appears when you are in fact killed within city limits. *scratches chin*

Please, let me know if you can provide anything more before I make my final decision. @Endeav0r

RedFr0st

Donator
Okay, thank you for your response.

I have reviewed the evidence provided, analyzed it, and I am wondering if there was even a murder in the first place. Does the Plaintiff @Endeav0r have any reliable proof and/or witnesses on the scene that could give testimony here in court? I ask this because, I simply do not see a message displaying that you were "killed within the city", a notification that appears when you are in fact killed within city limits. *scratches chin*

Please, let me know if you can provide anything more before I make my final decision. @Endeav0r
I searched through my files and I could only find one of him killing another person not me but there were people that saw me get killed which are AbiDarkmoon,Wayward (don't remember the exact username), alphasniper and gettnate.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I searched through my files and I could only find one of him killing another person not me but there were people that saw me get killed which are AbiDarkmoon,Wayward (don't remember the exact username), alphasniper and gettnate.

Okay. Now, would you be comfortable if I called upon a couple of the witnesses you mentioned above? To simply hear them out since you cannot provide the court with solid, picture evidence of this alleged murder.

RedFr0st

Donator
Okay. Now, would you be comfortable if I called upon a couple of the witnesses you mentioned above? To simply hear them out since you cannot provide the court with solid, picture evidence of this alleged murder.
Yes.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Alright. With the Plaintiff's approval, and the witness' consent, I shall call upon @AbiDarkmoon100 to the witness stand, and share with us what she can recall from the night of the alleged murder. Witness, I wish to remind you of the Honesty in Court law.

Sworn-In Oath
Can you affirm that the evidence that you shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? (Yes or No)

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you, @AbiDarkmoon100 .

Now, tell us what can you recall on the night of August 6th, 2018? (the date was pulled from the above screenshots) If necessary, please review the evidence provided above by the Plaintiff.

Abi

Citizen
Donator
That night was a blur, but I do remember just getting a job at that company, celebrating, shooting, ect. talking to Nate, and things started to get too much, and i realized it was hard to do that if we were all killing, I dont know who killed who, but I heard them say they killed each other, in the VC I told them to stop, I was trying to talk with Nate, but one didn't I guess. I am saying Sharkie did kill a few times,but I am convinced so did End

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
That night was a blur, but I do remember just getting a job at that company, celebrating, shooting, ect. talking to Nate, and things started to get too much, and i realized it was hard to do that if we were all killing, I dont know who killed who, but I heard them say they killed each other, in the VC I told them to stop, I was trying to talk with Nate, but one didn't I guess. I am saying Sharkie did kill a few times,but I am convinced so did End

Thank you for sharing your recollected thoughts on that night. Anything else you would like to add? @AbiDarkmoon100

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Does the Defendant @Riggleryan have anything else to say in his defense, especially after the recent witness testimonial?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
While looking through the evidence provided, it is rather unclear that a murder took place. I cannot determine if there really was a murder through these images or not. I called in a witness, with the Plaintiff's consent, but the testimonial seemed to be a little hazy to me. From what she described, individuals who were directly involved on that night two months ago, were probably just simply horsing around.

Conclusion:
No obvious proof a killing happened during the night of August 8th, 2018. The Defendant appears to show remorse and was ready to take responsibility for his alleged actions. I highly implore the Defendant to look closely on his alleged actions, as this is a warning.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I hereby pardon @Riggleryan.

*Note* However, I implore the server administration to inquire more on the Defendant's words, "I did not do anything because that was my cousin...". Thank you.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.