Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Ambassador to Harlon
Expression of Interest

Hello everyone! The Sumo Administration is looking for brand new ambassadors! With a fresh administration, means a fresh start in international relations and giving opportunities to other players to experience these! If you are interested in becoming ambassador Redmont, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
In Game Name: Reppal
Discord Name: Redd#2875
Playtime: 2w 6d 16h
Strengths: Dedicated, ready to go, willing to follow up, easily accessible.
Weaknesses: My personality
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I am very, very available. If there were to be conflict, I am likely there within hours. I am great at conflict resolution, and problem solving. I have great English, I can explain things well, and am experienced in a variety of positions through Stratham.
Why should we chose you over other applicants: I love Harlon, I love their management, the map, and the players. I have spent a good deal getting to know some of the members, I admire a lot of their systems, and I would be one of the best players to have for inter-personal relations due to my loyalty of Stratham, and my already prominent admiration of Harlon.

AlienBloom20204

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204
Lawyer
In-Game Name: AlienBloom20204
Discord Name: IceBear#7820
Playtime: 3w 15h
Strengths: Well With people, respectful, I have the ability to listen to others, and put aside my personal opinion. 2 Time Mp.
Weaknesses: Organization
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Im a journalist in-game so that means I have to look around me at what's happening many times. I love talking to others, about topics that deal with politics.
Why should we choose you over other applicants:
1. I love politics and talking with other people from different servers/nations
2. I would love a chance to start here as an ambassador to help build up my reputation higher as I go on.
3. When I start something I finish it even if it means countless hours of work.
4. Been here for over a year and very active around forums, discord, and BC

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
In Game Name: lennonrissi
Discord Name: onthecornerbaker
Playtime: 1 week 4 hours (last I checked)
Strengths: I work well with others, have been playing for a while, don’t have beef with anyone on either servers that holds relevant offices, can talk real good, knows how to handle stressful meetings
Weaknesses: my iq kinda low and don’t have too much time to play on each server
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I feel I am suited for this position because I can very easily deal with cross server bs and don’t get angry very often plus I’m really good at organizing information and have good connections with harlon
Why should we chose you over other applicants: Because I feel I am best suited for the job :)