Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Prime Minister
Expression of Interest for Deputy Prime Minister
I have decided to open a EoI for this position, as I felt that I would like to gather information before looking into choosing a Deputy Prime Minister, for anyone just reading this not wishing to fill it out, Please Like the applications it helps!

What I am looking for in a DPM
I am looking for someone who is talented and dedicated to BC, one that understands BC and its laws and functions and has unique and exciting ideas they can bring to the table,
I also need to be able to trust you as a person and player as you will essentially be my right-hand man, I will be going off a "Verify with me" type work ethic as the DPM can utilize PM powers if given permission, unless it's crazy or can have negative effects or if it is something that is known not to work I will work to help you establish it.
The following Format is requested - I Expect Small paragraphs but if you go above and beyond that is ok to, I will read everything.

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
BCSeen:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:
What goals and accomplishments have you done on BC:
How well do you understand BC politics and its laws:

veryreal_alex

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
veryreal_alex
veryreal_alex
Public Affairs Minister
In Game Name: veryreal_alex
Discord Name: veryreal_alex
Playtime: 4w 1d 8h
BCSeen: 7d 8h
Strengths: Leadership, Communication Skills, Ability to work in a team (Teamwork), Ability to multi-task
Weaknesses: Slight weakness of time management and decision making but I am actively working on improving it.
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I feel that I'd be suited to this position because I believe that I have learned quite a lot of the political side of BC at the time of being an MP and a Minister and I have a very strong commitment on serving the people of Stratham, therefore I think I'd be suited for this position. I have a lot of jobs, which gave me a lot of experience, which are: DoPA Minister, Sr. Environmental Manager, Hospital Secretary, Paramedic, Doctor but also Social Advisor and Junior Moderator.
Why should we chose you over other applicants: You should choose me over other applicants because I am currently the most active minister out if the current cabinet and I would be often available to help with (D)PM stuff, etc., so I think that this would be one of the reasons I would be well-suited for this position.
What goals and accomplishments have you done on BC: In the time I was in BC I have done many goals and accomplishments. First of all one of my goals was to become an MP, which I became at the second election I ran in. My second goal was to host a successful event in the DoPA, and it went pretty well considering the feedback the contestants in my Building Competition event have given. The third goal was to become a minister and/or have a senior position at a department, which I also have accomplished. An accomplishment I've made is that I (kind of?) revived the DoPA and I'm still planning on how to improve the tools and guides that the CCs have to work with.
How well do you understand BC politics and its laws: I understand BC politics and its laws very well. In the time I was playing on BC, I have been in every department except the DoE and the DoS like you saw above and I used to work at the DoJ, but overall I think it is essential to have experience in multiple departments too.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
In Game Name: LobsterRoast
Discord Name: @LobsterRoast
Playtime:
3w 4d 10h (pretty sure it got reset a long time years ago so probably quite a bit more than that)
BCSeen:
1d 2h
Strengths:
I'm enjoy scrutinizing; I have a history of experience both in the legislative branch and in cabinet. I have a heavy passion for BC driven mostly by the fact that I basically grew up on this server and have had it as a large part of my life for years. I want nothing but to see the server thrive like it used to. I've developed key management and teamwork skills owing to my previous tenure as DoH minister.
Weaknesses:
On occasion I can have a tendency of being a bit impatient, although I would spin this as also sort of a pseudo-strength since it drives me to get things done quickly when I see a real need for it.
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Even before I joined back to the server, I was watching closely to the political side of things and chiming in frequently. I spent and still spend quite some time thinking about where BC needs to be relative to where it is now and what steps need to be taken in order to get there. I will not claim to have all the answers to that, but I believe I can bring some things to the table if given the chance to do so. I have a genuine passion for the server and am willing to do whatever it takes to see it succeed long term.
Why should we chose you over other applicants:
I bring an interesting perspective on the server that only a handful of other people besides myself still have. I remember a time when BC was at its peak and I can recall what I feel made it such an enjoyable server for myself and so many others.
What goals and accomplishments have you done on BC:
To keep this brief, I'll deliver it in point form:
- Former Deputy Prime Minister (for like a week before resigning due to some drama)
- Served Minister of Health for about a year, kick-starting things like Clinics and reform to vaccines among other things like getting a new hospital built and trying to foster a sense of community within the department.
- Member of Parliament (honestly don't even remember what I did as MP haha)
- Community Coordinator (heavily contributed to events such as the first BC Olympics)
- Founder of IDA (somehow managed to milk a lot more money out of pharmaceuticals than I should've been able to)

How well do you understand BC politics and its laws:
I think I have a pretty good grasp of the politics and laws of the server. Like everyone, I have certain strong and weak areas, but in general I'd call myself well rounded in the law and I'm active enough in politics to consider myself fairly confident in my knowledge of that part of the server.