Discontinued FC Counseling

ferre007_

Citizen
FC Industries got a new project launch today!

Hi everyone, Thanks to Sherlock001 we at FCI launch our new department called FC Counseling.

Do you feel like you need to talk to someone about something, but you don’t trust anyone enough to keep it secret? Or do you just have the need to blow off steam about everyday stress/problems?

Then the new Counseling department is perfect for you! Here you can talk to our sessionis during a private session. Anything said or disclosed during this session will only stay between you and the sessionist. We promise full secrecy of any information revealed and will sign a contract with our clients accepting that should a sessionist reveal anything he/she would get fired and fined, this is to ensure your privacy!
We offer counseling/session conversations in 3 ways. By discord chat, By discord voice chat or by Discord video chat. Different prices occur for each of these.

With our sessionist you can talk about nearly anything. Important: we do not offer to talk about following; Suicide, Crimes committed or crimes in planning or any other illegal stuff.

Important! Our Sessionist is not an educated psychologist and the service is merely one person talking to another.

To use our services please contact Sherlock001 on the server or on discord (Sherlock001#4653) Prices vary depending on the service you would like. The first session is an introductory and only to evaluate therefore also 20% off.

Price list:

Text session 20 minutes-40 krunas

Text session 40 minutes-50 krunas

Voice chat 20 minutes 50 krunas

Voice chat of 40 minutes 60 krunas

Voice chat of 60 minutes 100 krunas

Video chat 20 minutes 80 krunas

Video chat 40 minutes 150 krunas

Should a company wish to employ our services for all their employees on a permanent basis this cost from 200 krunas a week depending on the number of employees. Then anyone at that company could use our services.

We also provide business counseling. Important, the business counseling does not come with video chat. The business counseling is 20 krunas extra from the normal price.

You can also get a membership at FC Counseling where you get a number of sessions for one price.

For more information please contact Sherlock001.

Thanks for reading!

ferre007_

Citizen
We might not get loads of customers but we do provide services for those who really want it. We did not expect customers to flood in. We just want to be able to have this branch operational if anyone wants to use it. Our company does also aim to have a branch line in every category.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
We might not get loads of customers but we do provide services for those who really want it. We did not expect customers to flood in. We just want to be able to have this branch operational if anyone wants to use it. Our company does also aim to have a branch line in every category.
Yeah, but don't you think this branch isn't necessary for FC? I know FC is well-known and well-operated, but you shouldn't add unnecessary branches because if you add more and more, its just gonna go crazy.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I agree with corax

Don't go trying to stretch your resources to thin. You are going to go into debt and likely be sued and go out of business. I don't want happening to a great company like FC.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
I agree with corax

Don't go trying to stretch your resources to thin. You are going to go into debt and likely be sued and go out of business. I don't want happening to a great company like FC.

You probably won't be sued, Ferre, but like what Bangl said, you might go into debt with all these extra branches of FC. This isn't necessary, but if you think you and Catch (and Sherlock :P) can handle this, do it. We both (Me and Bang) know that FC is a big, expanding company, but we also don't want this company to go down.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I agree with corax

I can assure you that we have pleanty of money and we will not be getting sued. But thank you for your concern. This branch was just to see how it work out and we would eventually drop it if it didn’t turn out well.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
I can assure you that we have pleanty of money and we will not be getting sued. But thank you for your concern. This branch was just to see how it work out and we would eventually drop it if it didn’t turn out well.
g u c c i