TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- Username: TheGoobGamer59
- Suggestion Title: Flight Permits
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Currently, On BC I see some players in the film industry ( @BlogWorldxpo ) I think this is a cool but challenging industry. I think that under government contract applications, there is a Flight permit application. This will cost some money but is used for the Film Industry. Once they have a flight permit they have assess to /fly for limited time. Lying on what to do with /fly can result in a fine. Flight would only be used to film things.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Thanks for Reading <3

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I think this would be nice but easily abused. If we were to give perms for /fly, they would have to be under surveillance by a mod+ when they have those permissions.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
I do like this idea but I do agree with Alpha when he says it could be easily abused. Even though they might be fined, it would be hard to tell unless they’re being actively watched.

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
I got flight permits because I'm marketing the server along with producing content for the server's youtube channel. I don't abuse it because I'm heavily trusted by the staff team and cabinet members. All trailers and other stuff is free for the general public so having this as is pretty much useless since what I do involves so much more than just flying. All my services of photography and video is free to the public. I don't care about money :3

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I agree with you guys, It can be abused. I think a cool system would be similar to EM's where they type /fly (reason) and than staff can watch for them and make sure they are doing what they said they were going to do.

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
This job would fall under DoPA since that department handles all media (not including the Youtube channel), you should talk to @Corax

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
I feel like giving flight powers to anyone who can afford it could be dangerous. As a lot of people have said above it can be abused and there is not always the ability for a staff member to watch someone.

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
I feel like giving flight powers to anyone who can afford it could be dangerous. As a lot of people have said above it can be abused and there is not always the ability for a staff member to watch someone.

I agree with Hotshot, I've been only given fly perms since I'm the only one on BC to record 8k natively along with doing special effects among with other kool stuff. All my work is free since the government pays me along with me wanting to build a better community by showcasing it to the mass public.