Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Donator
FreddBear
FreddBear
CommunityCoordinator
In-game Name: FreddBear
Playtime: 1w 4d 9h 20m

Current server roles / ranks: Speaker of Parliament, Member of Parliament, Press Secretary, Councilor of Lexford, Constructor, Miner.

What can you bring as a constructor for Ocean City?: Teamwork, I personally love being part of a team an coordinating with people! In addition, I can build in a variety of different styles and I specialize in building exteriors (though I can also do interior layout/decorating as well!). Overall, I can bring a positive attitude and a lot of passion for building, I'm also open to learning new styles and expanding my skills as well!

Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS):
Other Information: Out of all the current Ocean City buildings/zones, my favorite has to be Pride Alley! While I know it's an unfinished section, I have looked at the layout and I can see the vision that the Ocean City Construction Team had in-mind, and I love it! I can't wait to see that portion of Ocean City completed one day, as I think it will not only look stunning, but also make Ocean City a more welcoming place to be! ^^

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, FreddBear! Your application for OcConstructor has been accepted.