Freshworld - Produce & More

unthrash

Citizen
About Freshworld
Hey there :) I'm Unthrash in-game, and I want to bring cheap, large quantities of produce, baked goods, raw materials, and artisan items to BusinessCraft. My ultimate goal is for my customers to be the main focus of my work. With that being said, I want to supply a large array of items at highly affordable prices and deliver said items with unmatched customer support.
I'm new to the server but have been playing Minecraft since circa 2013. I would like to eventually become wealthy and successful on BuildCraft and continue giving to the community, as opposed to my extremely humble beginning of spending 20 desperate minutes searching the farming district for my freshly rented farmland25.
(Pssst... we also have 1kr beetroot soup. Yeah. Get ya soups)
How To Shop + Contact
There is one way to buy items listed on the menu here. Currently, you can only meet with me at spawn to receive your order.
To place an order, there are several ways you can contact me. If I'm online, just send me a message using the command "/msg Unthrash [your message here]". If I am offline, please feel free to send me mail that I will read as soon as I come back. The command is "/mail send Unthrash [your message here]".
Hopefully in the future, with success, I will be able to build a storefront, increase farm sizes, and employ team members that will be online often to complete orders at a much higher frequency. Until then, I will be working hard to pump out orders faster than you can say "Wow! Freshworld is the best!".

Menu 1.0
(inquire more about prices for bulk quantities in between what's listed here)
Fresh Produce
Beetroot --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7kr/stack - 200/inv

Carrot ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 5kr/stack - 150/inv

Potato ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 5kr/stack - 150/inv

Wheat ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6kr/stack- 180/inv

Eggs --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 15kr/s - 300/inv
Melon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Pumpkin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Sugar Cane ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Coming Soon

Meats
Raw Beef ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 15kr/stack - 300/inv

Raw Pork ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 15kr/stack - 300/inv

Raw Chicken -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 15kr/stack - 300/inv

Raw Fish --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Specialty Items
Bread --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10kr/s - 200/inv

Baked Potato ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6kr/s - 180/inv
Beetroot Soup --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1kr/soup

Pumpkin Pie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Cookie) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Mushroom Soup ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming Soon

Materials
Leather --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 20kr/s - 500/inv

Sugar ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Coming Soon

Paper ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Coming Soon

Contact Unthrash for any questions, concerns, complaints, compliments, correspondence, or funny jokes.

We look forward to your business!