Lawsuit: Adjourned FyreX10 vs StampyMCMan98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spence Fyre

Citizen
It occurred Wednesday, October 17th, 2018 at around 5:17 CST outside of the left side of spawn in the city. StampyMCMan98 was on the other side of the glass inside spawn initially, he then came outside and approached me in a sprint drawing his stone sword at the last second and killing me in 1 hit ( I was on 3 hrts from the poison of testing drinks ). He has tried before in the past to kill me saying that he was just playing around but he only didn't succeed because I ran, this time though I was unable to sprint because of my low hunger and I could not /home in-time. It was MURDER, a Crime Against Humanity; killing a man unable and unwilling to fight back and feeling no GUILT but PRIDE in DEATH.!!

Witnesses include 1dev1, Kovos_Datch, and Nobachey since they would have been able to see the chat where it listed my murder to StampyMCMan98

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.18.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.18.38 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]StampyMCMan98[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]StampyMCMan98[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this court case.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I want to apologize for I missed the deadline on this lawsuit. Later today, I will place a verdict and close out this lawsuit.

Thank you.

Judge Matty

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
Although it is not totally clear that a murder took place within the city (no kill message), the Plaintiff was able to show evidence proving that the Defendant admitting to the murder.

Conclusion:
Obvious admittance to the murder, and a poor attitude toward the situation from what it appears.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, and with the evidence provided in this court case, @StampyMCMan98 is hereby guilty of murder as outlined by the PVP Law.

I hereby sentence the Defendant to 5 minutes of Jail Time for his first PVP offense, as well as a
fine of 75 Krunas to the Defendant's personal account. I will leave it to the Department of Justice @bharatj @Libnah to handling the jailing and fining of the Defendant, and make sure that the Plaintiff is properly compensated the fine amount.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.