Lawsuit: Adjourned Giggly999legs removal of 1 murder charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
Your honor, we request the removal of 1x Charge of Murder (including the gun license revoking) and the Return of the Fine for the Murder of Brostar_. After the murder, the victim accepted the apology of Giggly999legs which should be sufficient evidence to prove consent, furthermore, the law states "The purposeful act of killing another player without the victimized party giving consent to the murder.", and it was not the victimized party reporting it.

Last edited:

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
Hello your honor,
TedHastings_AC12 arrested me for "Murder".
I was not on the wanted list, and was not made aware.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honour,

A report was made by a tour guide, to the DoJ using their Report-A-Crime facility on the DoJ discord server to state that Giggly had killed their new player that they were touring during a tour.

This report was followed up on and Giggly was arrested for murder. As this was in fact his 4th charge for 3rd offence murder, meaning he has more than the amount of required firearm infraction points, his gun license was removed.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honour,

A report was made by a tour guide, to the DoJ using their Report-A-Crime facility on the DoJ discord server to state that Giggly had killed their new player that they were touring during a tour.

This report was followed up on and Giggly was arrested for murder. As this was in fact his 4th charge for 3rd offence murder, meaning he has more than the amount of required firearm infraction points, his gun license was removed.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I think I have heard enough.
Now, usually for a criminal record to be cleared and charges appealed, one would have to wait 3 months. I thought it would be interesting to hear out the case, however, and see perhaps if a genuine mistake had occurred. In light of the most recent case the Plaintiff has posted, in which they are asking for another murder charge to be removed, I find it hard to believe that this was a mistake. Matter of fact, I see this situation from many different perspectives that show the Plaintiff has not learned their lesson.

The Plaintiff murders the first player with a gun and gets both their license repealed and charged. They then murder another person. Now, this is where it can go 2 ways. Say you murdered them with a gun, which would make sense for it to be an accident as they do a lot of damage. However, that then insinuates that you used a gun without a license, which is an additional charge if I am correct. On the other hand, say you murdered them with a sword or gun, but that wouldn't make sense for it to be an accident as most likely that requires more than one hit. Then again, both players were new and had no armor, so I could be completely wrong. Perhaps, this first murder genuinely was a mistake. Then that makes me question how they did the same thing again. That would insinuate they did not learn from their mistake, which would lead me to believe they should not have these charges repealed. Overall, this is a very messy situation and I will not be appealing the charges at this time.

In regards to the gun license, I am under the impression that one must first make an appeal through the DoJ first. Therefore, as I am also under the impression that a ticket has not been made, I will not be undoing or discussing the gun permit ban.

Verdict: I will not be appealing the charges or gun permit ban as I do not believe the Plaintiff has learned a lesson or proven that the murders were mistakes. I prohibit the Plaintiff from trying to appeal these charges again until 3 months (from the incident date) have gone by. Additionally, I prohibit the Plaintiff from appealing their gun permit ban until 2 weeks have gone by (September 18th, 2022). This is because the usual amount of time before unappealing a gun permit is 7 weeks and these are two separate incidents.

I ask that the DoJ see that the last part of my verdict be held to strict standards, if they have any questions about it they may ask me.
That goes the same for the Plaintiff if they have any questions about my verdict as well.

That is all,
Thank You
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.