Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
Hi, its been a long time hasn't it?
I'm way to busy with my life now and i have no time for BC, im doing BC IRL LOL
Anyways sadly im departing now, i would like to give all my plots, stuff and money to MegaMinerM
Including the companies such as End.Co Woolworths, Qantas, starbucks, aqua galaxy, etc. I have just gotten the info that it was vaulted..
(MegaMinerM gets all my companies and the rights to use it and its name he is the new CEO)

Goodbye staff team and people it was a fun time with you guyz
I would also like to give 3k to each member of the staff team and the rest to MegaMinerM
10k to Matty707

My thanks goes to everyone ive ever met, a very few names i could remember but Mega was always there to support me so i do remember him :D
I hope i can meet you again in the years to come. And to my only real competition @Matty707 i appreciate you for being there and just being yourself, i would have never started end.co if meridian corp didnt exist!

And Dear @xXOoevanoOXx ik you have a tight schedule and cant play BC, so im not leaving anything with you but you can always ask @MegaMinerM

bai bai once again

Last edited:

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
PoliceOfficer
noo arwwy D: we'll all miss you, good luck:)

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
Farewell arwwy! ;c if u need anything we are here for u.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Arwwy, you were probably one of the best players here in bc. Not only have you proven to be an amazing helper, but one of the best businesses owners, with some of your businesses even winning awards. But you are more than that, you are also an amazing friend and I’m grateful to have had you by my side for these past few years. I wish you all the best in the future and hope you continue being the amazing person that you are. Always know that I will be there if you need me.

And if you ever open up a sushi restaurant irl I’ll make sure to visit it :D

All the best,
MegaMinerM

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais