[Removed]

Will you miss me?

• Total voters

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
People need to stop treating the coronavirus as the apocalyptic virus that will end the human race. Even if you get it, it'll most likely be a little sniffle and then you get over it. Unless you have an overwhelming medical condition, you'll be totally fine.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
pig take your time <3 even if you don't have covid-19 , focus on yourself and if you really don't feel like coming back quite yet, we understand! the virus really is not a joke, so take precautions and i'll be keeping you in mind and praying for you (:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Bye pig, come back one day uwu? Also Gettnate is on a month leave and NetPex quit. I'm sorry that your will is half destroyed by this.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Welp, time for a passion fueled rant.

First of all, let me get something straight. While it is true that people have recovered from COVID-19, it is able to be spread more efficiently than the flu, and has a higher mortality rate than the flu. While it is true that the flu kills more people annually, than COVID-19 has killed during this pandemic, this is an unfair comparison. The flu has been around for almost 500 years, while COVID-19 is a "novel" virus, meaning that it is fairly new. This means that the flu has had a longer period of time, and thus has had more of a chance to infect people than COVID-19. The world shut down for COVID-19, but not the flu, despite the fact that COVID-19 has not been seen in humans until 2019. This if further shows that COVID-19 is significantly worse than the flu. While it is true that the mortality rate is highest in elderly, and people with other medical conditions, that doesn't mean that it can't kill people that were in very good health before they caught it. Doctors are still learning new things about the virus as we speak, which further shows that there's no knowing what could happen.

Repeat after me, "this virus is no joke."

If you don't want to take my word for it, I have sources.

This link is in case you don't believe me that the flu has been around for 500 years:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2862331/

Here is a link to CDC on COVID-19 note the fact that it says "This list is not all possible symptoms."
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

I managed to stop myself here before I made a reply that took up the whole page.
That wasn't even close to a response to my post. First off, I never compared the flu to the coronavirus. I was simply stating that a teenager with no medical problems will be fine. And you're right. it isn't a joke, but you shouldn't be writing a will thinking you'll be dead by the end of the month. So you're welcome.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
That wasn't even close to a response to my post. First off, I never compared the flu to the coronavirus. I was simply stating that a teenager with no medical problems will be fine. And you're right. it isn't a joke, but you shouldn't be writing a will thinking you'll be dead by the end of the month. So you're welcome.
Welp, time for a passion fueled rant.

First of all, let me get something straight. While it is true that people have recovered from COVID-19, it is able to be spread more efficiently than the flu, and has a higher mortality rate than the flu. While it is true that the flu kills more people annually, than COVID-19 has killed during this pandemic, this is an unfair comparison. The flu has been around for almost 500 years, while COVID-19 is a "novel" virus, meaning that it is fairly new. This means that the flu has had a longer period of time, and thus has had more of a chance to infect people than COVID-19. The world shut down for COVID-19, but not the flu, despite the fact that COVID-19 has not been seen in humans until 2019. This if further shows that COVID-19 is significantly worse than the flu. While it is true that the mortality rate is highest in elderly, and people with other medical conditions, that doesn't mean that it can't kill people that were in very good health before they caught it. Doctors are still learning new things about the virus as we speak, which further shows that there's no knowing what could happen.

Repeat after me, "this virus is no joke."

If you don't want to take my word for it, I have sources.

This link is in case you don't believe me that the flu has been around for 500 years:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2862331/

Here is a link to CDC on COVID-19 note the fact that it says "This list is not all possible symptoms."
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

I managed to stop myself here before I made a reply that took up the whole page.
I expect this to end here or Ill have to lock this thread, your initial comment wasn't necessary alpha

Yehuda

Citizen
Banned
well I have never been good at goodbye I've lost a lot through out my life, I hope you come back, but if not
goodbye pig. i'll miss you