Goodbye?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Pig_Girl2003, May 21, 2020 at 8:44 PM.

?

Will you miss me?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  3. Chicken Nugget

75.0%
  1. Pig_Girl2003

Pig_Girl2003 The City Mascot Donator

Pig_Girl2003
    So, not too long ago, I posted this thread.
    https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/hiatus-announcement.7326/

Things have been getting worse irl, so I don't think I'll officially be back anytime soon (I'll still do BCMMA, if I can). There's a reason I emphasize "if I can." COVID-19 may potentially be in my household, so there is a possibility that I may catch it, and there's a possibility that I may not make it out alive. On top of this, the only thing I have fun with on BC anymore is doing BCMMA. The reason for this thread is in case I don't come back, I don't want my assets to go to waste.

If I am not seen in game, or on the forums for two months straight, I would like my assets to be distributed as I outline here. I wish I could give everyone something, but unfortunately, I don't have much in terms of assets.

NetPex:
    You have expressed to me in the past that you wanted my plot bc-224. I am here to say that if I don't come back, you may have bc-224. You have been fun to play on BC with, and I hope you get as much use out of that plot as I have.

Maxterpiece:
    Hey dude, it's been wonderful playing with you, and being your friend. We've had lots of fun times, and I would like to give you pig_girl2003region2, as well as everything in the chests on the plot. I, Pig_Girl2003, give staff permission to give Maxterpiece access to these chests on this plot, should it become his. I also want to give Maxterpiece 25% of whatever my balance is at the time.

Kat:
    You’ve been awesome to me, and have pulled me out of hard times on multiple occasions. I’m glad to have you as a friend through all that’s been happening. For your awesomeness, I leave you 75% of whatever is in my balance at the time.

Special thanks to these awesome people:

Gettnate
    bharatj
    Codes320
    Zulf

Y'all have each been awesome towards me, keep being awesome!

Last edited: May 21, 2020 at 11:43 PM
    Gettnate and Sprite like this.
  2. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    People need to stop treating the coronavirus as the apocalyptic virus that will end the human race. Even if you get it, it'll most likely be a little sniffle and then you get over it. Unless you have an overwhelming medical condition, you'll be totally fine.

3. _CitrusTea

_CitrusTea Citizen Donator

_CitrusTea
    ...it made the entire world shut down...

Jocie and Pig_Girl2003 like this.
  4. Pig_Girl2003

Pig_Girl2003
    Welp, time for a passion fueled rant.

First of all, let me get something straight. While it is true that people have recovered from COVID-19, it is able to be spread more efficiently than the flu, and has a higher mortality rate than the flu. While it is true that the flu kills more people annually, than COVID-19 has killed during this pandemic, this is an unfair comparison. The flu has been around for almost 500 years, while COVID-19 is a "novel" virus, meaning that it is fairly new. This means that the flu has had a longer period of time, and thus has had more of a chance to infect people than COVID-19. The world shut down for COVID-19, but not the flu, despite the fact that COVID-19 has not been seen in humans until 2019. This if further shows that COVID-19 is significantly worse than the flu. While it is true that the mortality rate is highest in elderly, and people with other medical conditions, that doesn't mean that it can't kill people that were in very good health before they caught it. Doctors are still learning new things about the virus as we speak, which further shows that there's no knowing what could happen.

Repeat after me, "this virus is no joke."

If you don't want to take my word for it, I have sources.

This link is in case you don't believe me that the flu has been around for 500 years:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2862331/

Here is a link to CDC on COVID-19 note the fact that it says "This list is not all possible symptoms."
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

I managed to stop myself here before I made a reply that took up the whole page.

5. Corax

Corax coffee Donator

Corax_A1
    pig take your time <3 even if you don't have covid-19 , focus on yourself and if you really don't feel like coming back quite yet, we understand! the virus really is not a joke, so take precautions and i'll be keeping you in mind and praying for you (:

Pig_Girl2003 likes this.
  6. stinkycow

stinkycow Citizen

stinkycow
    Bye pig, come back one day uwu? Also Gettnate is on a month leave and NetPex quit. I'm sorry that your will is half destroyed by this.

Fhlown likes this.
  7. Pig_Girl2003

Pig_Girl2003
    NetPex specifically told me he wanted that plot in case he came back. As for Gettnate, that part will be edited.

8. NetPex

NetPex Justin Donator

NetPex
    As I may come back** lol

9. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    That wasn't even close to a response to my post. First off, I never compared the flu to the coronavirus. I was simply stating that a teenager with no medical problems will be fine. And you're right. it isn't a joke, but you shouldn't be writing a will thinking you'll be dead by the end of the month. So you're welcome.

10. Luxaholic

Luxaholic Senior Administrator Staff Member Senior Administrator Minister of Construction Constructor

Luxaholic
    I expect this to end here or Ill have to lock this thread, your initial comment wasn't necessary alpha

11. _CitrusTea

_CitrusTea Citizen Donator

_CitrusTea
    i was bouta say that tehee

12. Ferngrove2004

Ferngrove2004 Citizen

Ferngrove2004
    Goodbye Piggirl! We'll miss you! <3