Citizen
Donator
Hello Parliament!

- Title:
Government Jobs

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation):
Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
Being an Employment Manager i must keep an extra close eye on government paid jobs, and all jobs. Recently many people have been joining. Most of them then get either the Tour Guide or Property Inspector job right away. the majority of these players get these jobs in their first 30 minutes on the server. This means most of them know almost nothing about the server, and almost 100% have not read the law. (which is very crucial to their job) I suggest a boundry be put on the Tour Guide, Property Inspector, and Doctor job. See the list below for the appropriate boundries.
-Tour Guide: Must have at least 6 hours of playtime and have read the law (have at least clicked on the laws link)
Property Inspector: Must have red the law (have at least clicked on the law link) and have 3 hours of playtime
Doctor: Must have at least at least 6 hours of playtime

- Other Information:
Please suggest different boundries if you feel these are not appropriate. Thank you!

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
This is good, I've seen people become Doctor and not know where the hospital is...

Also I've seen Prop. Inspectors who had no idea how to do their job...

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Yes! This will promote more experienced players being able to help people, and it will help us EM’s.