Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
- Username: GABI__
- Suggestion Title: Government Tag Auctions For A Day
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think that auctioning off a fun role without any perms (to prevent leaking or abuse) like for example "Prime Minister For a Day" or "President For A Day"
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: topte said it first and i just repeated it but then zzz told me to make a post if i want this to be considered and I think its a solid idea

Attachments

• unknown (19).png
    unknown (19).png
    91.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Gabi

Department of State
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
stop omg it was a spelling mistake now take me seriously >:((

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
tenor.gif

Gabi

Department of State
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
mmm as cool as this sounds, this would delegitimize the integrity of the roles themselves
like zz said it would bring in a lot of money, and the fact that the role is so rare it would make people want it more and it wouldnt be a regular thing just something fun i guess

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I dont really know what to say about this, it might make the roles seem a bit less cool and it might lower the economy is some ways. Its a great idea don't get me wrong I just think it wouldn't do very well. :)

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
To be frank, I don't understand how this would really help the server out in the long run. Yes, it would bring in cash for the government, but there are other ways to do that. Along with this, it would definitely delegitimize the role as I am certain that the people who worked hard to gain it would be overpassed by someone with some cash who in a spur-of-the-moment decision decided to buy the tag as a joke.

That being said, something like selling nick-names at a price to bring more money to the government (Aka. I want to be called "Fern" instead of "FernGrove", that would cost x amount of money) would be a cool idea, and it would fix the favoritism issue. There could be a format so no one can just ask for an inappropriate or unusual nick, and it could be approved and the money transferred as the nick was changed. A base fee for the first change, and then for changing it around lowering the fee (This is just an idea, if the base fee was the whole fee for any time that would work as well.). This would also help the government balance retain some of its loss, without damaging the intensity of the role of Prime Minister or President. Those are just my thoughts, I suppose.

~Fern

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Thank you for you suggestion Gabi. However, after talking it over with cabinet we decided that this would cause unneeded confusion and disruption to the government system.