Hey!

_Sohinkix_

Citizen
Hi! My name is Sohinkix. Or, if you do not know how to pro-nounce my name, So-Hink-ix.
Or for short you may call me Hinki, Sohinki, or whatever you want to call me. I am quite new to this server, overall, I have joined yesterday 7/31/17, if moderators can't check my join date, here is information. I am a grammar corrector, as you may see in-chat I will/may correct some of you..since its one of my biggest online pet peeves. As you can tell by my avatar, or
in-game skin you can tell that I love foxes. :p
One other thing I'd like to quickly point out..is that I will be in-active during school-time Mon-Fri, and it will be
7:30-2:45 of my inactivity. I am EST so I will be on usually 3:00Pm-7or10Pm. Hopefully I am active enough to see most of you. Thank-You so much for taking the time of you're day to read my introduction, and to welcome a new player! I hope to see most of you around during my play-time!!!

-Extra Information-
I will be mostly active on the suggesting page on the web-site, since I have many Ideas for the future. I hope you welcome me with pleasure, bye! <3 <3 <3