Hi!

Liv

Citizen
Hey.

My name is Olivia but feel free to call me Liv. My minecraft username is also eusr.
I'm super excited to get started on this server and I can't wait to see what's in-store!

While I'm introducing myself, I may as well add in that I am actively searching for a job on the server, preferably on the business side of things (for example, marketing or advisor). So let me know if you've got any open positions!

Anyway, that was my brief little introduction for myself.
Can't wait to meet everyone on the server!

: )

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
Welcome to the server Olivia! I hope you enjoy it as much as I and many others do. :) The community is super nice and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

As for the jobs, my business will be opening ASAP and I don't have anyone working for me, so when it opens if you're still looking for a position, we'll definetly be looking for some!

Anywho, I can't wait to get to know you! Have fun! C:​

Liv

Citizen
Welcome to the server Olivia! I hope you enjoy it as much as I and many others do. :) The community is super nice and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

As for the jobs, my business will be opening ASAP and I don't have anyone working for me, so when it opens if you're still looking for a position, we'll definetly be looking for some!

Anywho, I can't wait to get to know you! Have fun! C:​
Thanks heaps! I definitely would be interested.
Looking forward to meeting you.