Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
- In-game name: hotshot80915
- Date joined server: May 14, 2020
- Current playtime: 4d 11h 4m 49s
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been a doctor for just over 2 weeks.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
I would like to be a Hospital Secretary for the reason of helping the medical community excel and giving the BusinessCraft server a safe and comfortable place to come for treatment. For the time that I have been on this server is have been overwhelmed by the great sense of community and would like to aid the wonderful people of BusinessCraft by helping the frontline staff in doctors. Also, in the time that I have been a doctor a haven't had a single moment where I didn't like the job I was doing and it is why I would like to share this great profession with current and up and coming doctors.
- What can you bring to the Department
If I receive this job I would like to bring some goals to aid the DOH and medical staff. I can accomplish my first goal of mentorship by using my own experiences and knowledge to aid and assist fellow doctors who need help and provide feasible solutions to their problems. The second goal of creating a safe space for treatment will be completed by being up to date on the latest laws in business craft especially those relating to the DOH. By doing so this will make sure that I can be on top of any situations where advising is needed with proper and correct information. I will also keep doctors up to date on new protocols so that as a medical community we can all work together. I am also an active player on the server and try my best to be aware and active with any situation that arises.
- Additional Information:
Discord: hotshot88#7443
I would like to add that I am very grateful of this opportunity regardless of the outcome, I hope that you think of me fondly as you read my application. Have a great rest of the day.

Best wishes
Hotshot80915

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Hotshot80915! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.