Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
- In-game name: I_Want_Cookiez
- Date joined server: (6)-9-2020
- Current playtime: 33 days 5 hours
- How long have you been a Doctor: 5 months and 9 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would like to become a Hospital Secretary because I think that the Department of Health is one of the most important departments on Business Craft, without it people would always be sick and there would be no structure when it came to health. I have collaborated with the DoH and have worked hard as a doctor, and have been awarded Doctor of the Month for the month of November. Being a Hospital Secretary would mean that I could help out on the server and allow a more welcoming and helpful community. Being an HS I would be able to give a positive environment to doctors and a caring perspective to any patients. I also enjoy seeing other people happy, and enjoy helping out when possible, and as a Hospital Secretary I would be able to help new doctors, and new players. I also enjoy seeing people express themselves and show what they can do, and many doctors get to experience that and get to experience the joy of helping people on a regular basis even if they are younger or older, I enjoy seeing people grow and progress. As a Hospital Secretary, I would also be training new doctors and with good trainings, it could cause less complications in the future with the health department.
- What can you bring to the Department: If accepted, I would bring my knowledge of the diseases and collaboration skills to allow for more cooperative projects within the DoH and between more departments.
- Additional Information: You can reach me through discord (Cookiez#1433) or private messages on forums.

Thank you so much for reading through my application, and despite what the outcome is I hope to continue to work hard in the department and help out the best I can.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Unfortunately we could only accept only 1 new Hospital Secretary. It was extremely close and you were an incredibly strong candidate and we highly encourage you to apply in the future should another position open up, but you were slightly edged over by another candidate. I would also like to see a little bit more elaboration on what you can bring to the department.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Unfortunately we could only accept only 1 new Hospital Secretary. It was extremely close and you were an incredibly strong candidate and we highly encourage you to apply in the future should another position open up, but you were slightly edged over by another candidate. I would also like to see a little bit more elaboration on what you can bring to the department.

Ok, thank you anyways and I can’t wait to see the department grow with the new hospital secretary and you as our new minister. I can’t wait to continue my work as a doctor :D