Imperalist
Imperalist
StateSecretary
- In-game name: Imperalist

- Age (optional): 15

- Date joined server: June 13th 2024

- Current playtime: 1w 2d

-Position you are applying for: Electoral Officer

- Why do you want to be a [Job]: I want to serve as an Electoral Officer due to various factors. One of the main reasons is my passion for democracy and its principles. I always know that Elections should and always be Free and Fair Anytime Anywhere No matter what You are. With the rule of Democracy everyone Could have Free and Fair Voting and Elections.

- What can you bring to the Department: I have a valuable set of skills and expertise . I am a Skilled Mind Set Person and a Problem Solver so I would think I could help the Minster and DoS. I thought to Join DoS for a while so I Think this is a Skill to Learn about and Accomplish.

- What does your previous experience include: I have been in the DoE, Department of Economy for 1 Month

- Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Executive Office
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Special Advisor
- Additional Information: yes
What do you mean, "yes"? What additional information do you have? (I have literally no sway on your application but I'm madly curious so please humor me)

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Minister of State
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Imperialist has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest, however this position is no longer under use by the department, as such you are encouraged to re-apply for another Department of State job (Ignore the 30-day re-application rule in this occasion).