Imperalist’s Parliament Campaign (October 2024)

Imperalist

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Imperalist
Imperalist
MemberOfParliament
I want to address That I, Imperalist Will be Running for Member of Parliament

So I want to Mention About Economy, Business, and Taxes so It has been A lot of these past Month Talking About taxes I want to help the Economy And I want to Help Your Balance. So In order for Government Officials can do There Job they will need To get paid From the auto 15 minute pay It has Done a toll to the Government taxes would still Help the Government Balance By A lot I want to Promote Agriculture Because Half the Server uses farming and Farmers Could Sell there Crops and Chefs could use Plants to cook and Sell I Work in the Department of Economy so I know alot of Economy. I also want to Lower Down the Prices of House by a Little Because There are Small houses that cost almost 3k.

I also plan Useful Time and Effort For Being in the Parliament and I will make it Worth it of Every Single Minute Goes by the clock

I want to Aim on Making the Government and Departments more Better so we Shall not Have a Government Crisis and Make sure It will EVER not happen.

I want to Reevaluate the Economy as it’s going in a Deep end We need Something Communities can Rely on to Work With. I want to Bring back
State, and Department Auditing Because it Was really Helpful to the Departments and to DoS. I also Want to make a way for DoJ to make Evading Arresting Easier so They just don’t Wait Until they Join back the Game.

VOTE IMPERALIST TO MAKE BUSINESSCRAFT GREAT AGAIN