Department of Economy
Imperalist
Imperalist
StateSecretary
- Minecraft Username: Imperalist
- Discord Username: 2k_imp
- Playtime: 1w 3d 16h
- /bcseen Playtime: 19 hours+ I have to check
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I don't have any Businesses currently. I am an Analyst at the Department of Economy. I am good With Symbols and Mathematics. I Track the Government Balance Every day. I have worked in Finance for a long time. In Stratham, I sell a lot of Stuff Selling Directly or Auctioning it.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I can bring a lot more Ideas that the Community needs. I want to get the best for the Civilians and the Government. Another one of my ideas is to Help Balance/Control the Economy and Make sure Inflation and Corruption Happen in the Government people Could Struggle if the Economy Fails some people sell food and other stuff for Extra money with the Government Balance.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I've worked for Doe for 2-4 Months and I want to Step up my Stage. I've Played for a While and I am very Happy I Started working With the Department of Economy I Want to help the Department of Economy and make the Economy More Stabilized and Stronger.
- Additional Information: