Introduction - Ksports1

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
Hello everyone! My name is Keegan, or Ksports1, but Ksports works, the 1 on the end is pretty lame but I'm (1) too lazy to change it and (2) too worried everything will be messed up with my account if I do change it. xD

Anyway, I just recently came accross the server and I love it! I took my exam, and I am now an Entrepreneur! The cool thing about myself and wanting to be an Entrepreneur on the server is the correlation that I really enjoy Entrepreneurship in real life! I personally want to strive to own a business, and it is a long and tough path, but I am willing to take that on! Anyway back to the game, I personally have a lot of goals, I want to be rich of Krunas, want to own a mansion, and I want to build a business empire! Wish me luck! :)

Regards, Keegan/Ksports.​

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Welcome to the server =) If you need anything just ask in Global chat (/g), if you need staff help use /tickets.

Also you'll be fine if you changed your name, I've changed mine a few times, the only locked things that mess up are doors which a moderator can fix.

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
Welcome to the server =) If you need anything just ask in Global chat (/g), if you need staff help use /tickets.

Also you'll be fine if you changed your name, I've changed mine a few times, the only locked things that mess up are doors which a moderator can fix.

Awesome! Thank you! :)