Answered / Added Invisible item frames and custom map pictures.

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think invisible item frames should be craftable by engineers. It helps with decoration. And also there should be a new /ticket option. Ounce the command is put in, there should be an option that gets the mods attention. They dm each other on discord and the player sends an image and the mod makes it a map with the custom map command pluggin that i forgot the name of. Then the player has to pay a certain amount for the map.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...NnHiDIL43UxQhUHQ6Zsl2xDl7jbn7vtdLDHNSHVMJgh2g
- Additional Information: I think it would be cool and better than billboards.

PGabor

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
For the first part of your suggestion, invisible item frames: invisible item frame .

If making mapart would be as simple as paying x amount of krunas, there would be more of them, which means more lag. Also it would mean that billboards get less overall use due to how much more accessible maparts are.
And even if the feature would be added, a more professional implementation would be come sort of an application on forums for it.

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
The private billboard is exactly what you're asking for in terms of mapart. It doesn't have to be an actual billboard. I still want invisible item frames though :(