Accepted janek044 | Grand Union Financial Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan K.

Citizen
janek044
janek044
- Business Owner Name: janek044
- Services Provided: Grand Union provides various financial services, including debt, insurance, credit reporting and consulting.
- Do you have any other business?: No
- Discord Username: jank.4047
- Discord Link for Business: https://discord.gg/HBxKzgE3p6

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
Hi Janek,

Do you have the capital necessary to provide the services you describe? If so, please, provide proof.

Thank you.

Jan K.

Citizen
janek044
janek044
Hello Minister!

As outlined in the #about-us section of the Grand Union Discord server, the company will not be engaging in explicitly financial activites until sufficient capital is accumulated.

As a new business, we are first looking to raise sufficient capital, build a great reputation and invest in the right people to succeed. As a result, Grand Union Financial Services will not be offering its bonds and insurance services to begin with. We place great emphasis on financial security and responsibility, and as such strive to first build up a signficiant enough capital base before engaging in explicitly financial activities.

The company would first focus on the other arms of the business, such as credit reporting and consulting, and seeking investment or gradually accumulating capital. I am currently renting an office in Capital City ready to become the customer service centre and headquarters of Grand Union, were my application to be accepted.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Janek.

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
Hi Janek,

Your company's business plan demonstrates a good understanding of the current market landscape, and I believe it has the potential for future growth. As such, your business registration is accepted. Feel free to request business grants in the future. If you have not done it already, I recommend registering your company's discord with staff.

Accepted

Congratulations, fanek044! Your application for Grand Union has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.