Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
- In-game name: Jeely1234295
- Timezone: GMT+2
- Date joined server: 28 November 2021
- Current playtime: 2 weeks 1 day 20 hours
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I aspire to become a Trainee Officer in BC because it presents a unique opportunity to develop my leadership skills, foster a sense of community, and contribute to the server's growth. As a Trainee Officer, I would have the chance to engage with fellow players, assist them in their gameplay experience, and ensure a fair and enjoyable environment for all. The role would also grant me a deeper understanding of server administration, moderation, and problem-solving, allowing me to hone my skills in a virtual world while building valuable relationships with like-minded individuals. Ultimately, being a Trainee Officer would not only enhance my own gaming journey but also enable me to positively impact the server's community and contribute to its overall success.
- What can you bring to the Department: As an trainee Officer in the Doj, I bring a strong sense of fairness, impartiality, and dedication to upholding the rules and regulations. With my keen attention to detail and effective communication skills, I am committed to ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.
- Additional Information: If I'm accepted as a Trainee Officer I look forward to helping the community become safer and I was an officer previously but quit due to me being inactive

Last edited:

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer
under review

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Trainee Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Please increase your activity (/bcseen) and reapply!