Just to clear things up...

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
Ello my name is Frayzur and I recently made a post titled, "I am leaving...". What I was meaning when I said that was I'm not going to be on 100+hrs every month for a reason that is personal. I am trying to focus on IRL things so I quit all my jobs and gave away all my stuff. I could have made my post a little better explaining what was going on but I didn't want to say it was IRL reasons because I don't want people to worry about me because most of the time when someone hears the word, "IRL reasons" or, "I'm quitting for IRL reasons" they think something really bad is happening or something. Yes, I do have some really bad things going on in my life right now but I will still be on the server just not as much anymore. This post is to clear things up and if you don't know what post I'm talking about, it will be here.

@xlayzur You can keep the health hat.

@Kawaibab Look in your stocking on Christmas and you can keep that stuff :).

@BlogWorldExpo You can keep the helicopter.

@Cookiez You can keep the 10,000kr plus the Super Shovel.

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Thank you for clearing things up homie, you're more than welcome back at any time. Just not at 3am please, i need my sleep xD <3

ILY Frayzur please take care of yourself, go study hard for school, and most importantly go ahead and enjoy your time off homie! <3

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for clearing things up homie, you're more than welcome back at any time. Just not at 3am please, i need my sleep xD <3

ILY Frayzur please take care of yourself, go study hard for school, and most importantly go ahead and enjoy your time off homie! <3
Good to know, I will always spam call you at 3am >:D. Jk but thank you for understanding homie, I feel bad now because people thought I was fr leaving forever :(. ILYM, I will try to take care of myself but you do the same! <3

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Still coming for Xmas hoe? c;;;