Denied Leeroy1018's Po Application

Musa

Citizen
Leeroy1019
Leeroy1019
- In-game name: Leeroy1018
- Date joined server: /jondate reset its written ( 6 jan,2022)
- Current playtime: saying its 1 day ( its reset)
- How long have you had the Auxiliary Police job for: I've been for 2 weeks now.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: So I can help fight crimes and I love being Police Officer as well as Dealing with crimes.
- What can you bring to the Department: I Log every day so it will be easy for me to find inappropriate Things like Drugs etc.
- Additional Information: I'm also a chef :).

If I get rejected I'll not rage quit but If I get accepted ill be more than happy :D.

Last edited:

Musa

Citizen
Leeroy1019
Leeroy1019
im from a different acc this on got hacked my ign is Arhh1996 if i get accepted pls rank me on Arhh1996 acc ;-; thnx

Last edited:

Musa

Citizen
Leeroy1019
Leeroy1019
Ay. If i get rejected or accepted. Atleast i got patience i mean its been a week now xD

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We'd like to see you in the Department as a cadet for a bit longer before making the jump to a police officer.

Musa

Citizen
Leeroy1019
Leeroy1019

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We'd like to see you in the Department as a cadet for a bit longer before making the jump to a police officer.

ok.. ;-;