lilcabbageskrr
lilcabbageskrr
- In-game name: lilcabbageskrr
- Date joined server: Sep 10th 2020
- Current playtime: 1w 1d 14h
- Role you're applying for:
Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:
I'm eager to become a Community Coordinator on this server because I'm passionate about fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where players can thrive. My strong communication and problem-solving skills, coupled with my long time experience with Businesscraft and its community, make me well-suited to make sure players have a good experience, to form and organise groups, and to contribute to a positive and engaging experience for everyone on the server.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I am committed to being an active and visible presence within the community, building relationships and providing support to players. Despite my long absence in recent times, I am now also become quite an active player again, which makes me easy to contact at any time.

- Additional Information: I have a long history with many of the older players on the server and have a very good reputation within the community.

NetPex

The one and only.
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
Justice Minister
good luck!

fluffybaldie

Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
UNDER REVIEW

fluffybaldie

Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for CommunityCoordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We would like to see more maturity and respect from you before accepting your application.