LobsterRoast's Election Post (December 2020)

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
unknown_5.png

To all the Citizens of BusinessCraft,

I am LobsterRoast; Member of Parliament during the 20th term, Hospital Secretary, Community Coordinator, and Pharmacist. I am rerunning for Parliament during the 21st term and I need your support.

Previously during the 20th term, I set out to achieve Order through Peace and Safety. During the 21st term, I hope to not only accomplish this but to achieve Order through Diplomacy. Some things I would like to achieve is a minor change to the Plot Eviction System regarding invalid PI Reports, as well as a possible revote on Anti-Soliciting.

Specifically, I want to eliminate any excess and unnecessary drama I can by providing more clarification and procedure anywhere applicable. While the court is something that’s there to be utilized, I believe that it should be a sort of last resort and that if a lawsuit can be avoided, it should be avoided by any means possible. This is the philosophy that I would like to predicate my campaign on.

My previously accepted bills are as follows:

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/refusing-of-treatment-edit.10196/

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/veto-override-clarification.9745/

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/interruption-of-community-service.9580/

I thank you all for reading my campaign post and - regardless of who for - I encourage you all to vote during this upcoming election season.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Hey Lobster,
I would like to say, thank you for showing your interest in becoming an MP, but I have some questions I would like answered.
View attachment 9639
minor change to the Plot Eviction System regarding invalid PI Reports
What exactly would you like to propose? I understand invalid PI reports get neglected, but what would you like to push forward to correctly neglect invalid reports before its too late?

View attachment 9639
revote on Anti-Soliciting
You really want to push for this lmao

Also if you would like to expand on some of the bills you want to introduce that you haven't mentioned, feel free so. You may take your time to write a reply to these questions, if you want.

Thanks
~ Windows_Dog

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
What exactly would you like to propose? I understand invalid PI reports get neglected, but what would you like to push forward to correctly neglect invalid reports before its too late?

If a PI Report is deemed an error whether by the PI themself or by another party, it can cause alot of problems if the plot in question has been bought and even more so if its been resold since legally the plot should still belong to the original owner.

The way I see it, if a plot owner does not fix their plot or exercise the Consultant Clause bill in the 14 day period given and their plot is vaulted, the plot should not be returned to them regardless of any errors that may have been present in the original PI report. The player neglected their plot and didn't even bother to cry foul, therefore it was taken from them fairly. That is what I hope to accomplish with the bill in question.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Awesome dad, few Qs fer u
How would you clear drama in the server?
How would you change the plot eviction system?

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Awesome dad, few Qs fer u
How would you clear drama in the server?
How would you change the plot eviction system?

If a PI Report is deemed an error whether by the PI themself or by another party, it can cause alot of problems if the plot in question has been bought and even more so if its been resold since legally the plot should still belong to the original owner.

The way I see it, if a plot owner does not fix their plot or exercise the Consultant Clause bill in the 14 day period given and their plot is vaulted, the plot should not be returned to them regardless of any errors that may have been present in the original PI report. The player neglected their plot and didn't even bother to cry foul, therefore it was taken from them fairly. That is what I hope to accomplish with the bill in question.

^ things like this