Not open for further replies.
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 14/03/2022

Lord_Donuticus

v.

Department of Justice

I. Description of Case
On this day, 14/03/2022, the criminals in the DoJ, represented by xAntho_ny, arrested me on the false charges of 'Obstruction of Justice' and fined me, without any trial or evidence to support this - as such I have nothing to post as evidence and ask that the court explores the police records and make them public for this trial.

II. Parties
1. Lord_Donuticus
2. Jeely1234285
3. xAntho_ny

III. Sequence of Events
1. I was told I would not arrested for murdering someone, instead being given a warning by Jeely1234285.
2. I was later arrested by xAntho_ny, after he asked me to come to spawn, without giving a reason: clearly to hide his criminal intent - accusing me of obstruction of justice without any evidence, handcuffing me and taking me to jail.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. Illegal arrest.

V. Damages
1. Return of any fines taken.
2. 10,000 in compensation to the plaintiff in order to teach the DoJ a lesson they just can't arrest people at their whim. They are beholden to the law and must follow it.

I got falsely accused of murder 4 times, they provoked my weapons permit. i was in jail for 20 minutes then they released me and gave me a little apology. Im still waiting for my weapons permit appeal to get accepted if it will. the person i killed was my friend who consented to everything. DoJ is fucked rn.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

@glodlampan_5314, it appears this court case has nothing to do with your particular situation, and by speaking out of turn in this courtroom you subject yourself to being held in contempt. If you have your own issues you may present them in a formal and respectable manner just as every other person. I will not issue any further warnings.

In regards to the actual case,

@Nightmare98765 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Nightmare98765 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
In The Distinguished Court of the Stratham Republic
MOTION TO DISMISS
Date: 03/16/22

Lord_Donuticus

v.

Department of Justice

I. Motion To Dismiss

As the Attorney General, I will be representing the Department of Justice in this case.

The Defendant motions to dismiss the case, respectfully based off the following:
  1. The plaintiff, who was charged for the murder of poemhunter, attempted to later bribe a police officer, as evidenced in [2].
  2. The police officer did not accept the bribe, but the plaintiff then continued to attempt pushing a bribe, adding that he would like to avoid future arrest in exchange for a bribe as evidenced in [3].
  3. Although the plaintiff states that the money sent was not a bribe, bribes are defined as something to “persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.” Clearly by this definition, the plaintiff attempted to bribe Officer Jeely.
  4. The plaintiff further went on to attempt to bribe the Prime Minister with “2 weeks of overly positive press coverage” as evidenced in [7].
Your honor, following the fact that there was clear intent of bribery, and with bribery being one of the offenses listed under the Obstruction of Justice law that is currently in effect, the police officers acted properly in this situation. This can be seen in [8].

Thank you.

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• [1].jpg
    [1].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 25
  • [2].jpg
    [2].jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
  • [3].jpg
    [3].jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 21
  • [4].jpg
    [4].jpg
    39 KB · Views: 22
  • [5].jpg
    [5].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 16
  • [6].jpg
    [6].jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 20
  • [7].png
    [7].png
    106.2 KB · Views: 21
  • [8].png
    [8].png
    77.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

In usual circumstances, I would allow for the plaintiff to rebut such claims; however, it is in my opinion that the evidence presented is overwhelming in favor of the DoJ. I will spare this court's time, and dismiss this case. In the slight chance, there is some outstanding evidence that the plaintiff was not allowed to present, they have their full right to present it in an appeal case.

Thank you, that is all
Court Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.